I ordered a $100 E-gift card.I received the gift card in my email and immediately went to check the balance the card had a zero balance.

I called customer service and explained to them the issue and that I could even check the gift card history online and show that the amount was used prior to me ordering the card (which they could do too). They said it would be 2-4 business days for a claim and refund. So I waited a week and didn't hear anything. I called and then they told me another 3-5 business days.

I ended up disputing the charge on my credit card and letting the company deal with the credit card company.

Never order from this company.If you want great discounted gift cards try GiftCardZen.com or CardPool.com.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Abc Gift Cards. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Cardpool that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Abc Gift Cards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Abc Gift Cards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Abc Gift Cards?

Comments

I was just wondering, how did the dispute go?I am out a couple of grands (first time purchase).

I am thinking about filing a dispute with Paypal instead of going through the credit card route.